Good evening to all,
the problem appeared when i push the on/off button and there was no response from anything in the case and after i pushed the button within seconds the Circuit breaker(i don't know if it is the right word) of the room turned off.The desktop was connected to a power strip and the power strip is not the problem because i tried it and it works alone and i also tried connecting the desktop directly to a socket(at two different sockets at different rooms) and there was no response.The PSU is a Corsair GS 600 and the rest of the system consists of:
cpu i7 2600k (overclocked at 4,4 Ghz,passed a 28 hours prime95 without any problem so i decided i could leave it there)
motherboard Asrock z77 Fatality Professional-M
GPU amd hd6870
an cd/dvd drive and two HDDs.
I have no backup psu to try.
Is it a sign that the psu is dead or could it be something else?
Thank you in advance