Anyone who is tired of poor service from Dell, please contact me at email@example.com.
1. Has technical support made your problem worse?
2. Have you had to fight with them to use your warranty? Specifically your in-home technical support?
3. Are you having problems with software loaded by Dell, but they refuse to support it, unless you pay them extra?
4. Are you having hardware problems that Dell technical support refuses to acknowledge, because they are either incompetent or simply don't want to honor the warranty?
5. If you purchased an XPS, you were required to purchase Vista operating system. If it causes you the same nightmare as most people, Let's fight back. They won't support Windows XP on the XPS.
Let's pursue legal action or national consumer advocacy activity. Enough is enough. We pay good money. We deserve a system that works consistently and is reliable. Any software purchased with the system should work as intended. Otherwise Dell should not sell any software at all. Let the consumer purchase the laptop without any operating system.
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?