Dell connector needed

I was given a Dell FP1900 monitor.

It has a 19-pin plug for the screen [not for power].

Of course this plug doesn't fit any port on my PC.

Where can I find a plug converter to mesh the monitor to the PC?

Discussion is locked
Reply to: Dell connector needed
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Dell connector needed
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Isn't this just the bog STANDARD "DVI" connection?
- Collapse -

Ya. Dell calls it: " 24-pin Digital-only DVI Connector "

I assume this is useable with a PC?

But that end plug doesn't fit anything I own.

- Collapse -

I found a vga connection under the screen. Goes vga-vga no problem.

CNET Forums