I have been looking around for a decent alternative to the JVC AVX33 for some time now, and haven't been able to find and good brands with specs to match the JVC.
Specs required are:
1. Strictly 1-din with screen(no flip up/down screen).
2. DVD-video on disc,sd card,usb port supporting mpeg,avi,mp3 etc).
3. Bluetooth/hd radio/sat radio/ tv tuner.
4. 100% true Ipod compatible with video streaming through usb cable.
5. Fancy display fonts, customizable background/layout.
6. Press buttons/volume knob(touch pad sensors are useless like AVX44)
Additional features but not required:
1. Touch screen
I have stumbled across the T1 Audio T1-8400 but have no idea about this brand. Maybe someone at Cnet can review this product for us.
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?