I have been looking around for a decent alternative to the JVC AVX33 for some time now, and haven't been able to find and good brands with specs to match the JVC.
Specs required are:
1. Strictly 1-din with screen(no flip up/down screen).
2. DVD-video on disc,sd card,usb port supporting mpeg,avi,mp3 etc).
3. Bluetooth/hd radio/sat radio/ tv tuner.
4. 100% true Ipod compatible with video streaming through usb cable.
5. Fancy display fonts, customizable background/layout.
6. Press buttons/volume knob(touch pad sensors are useless like AVX44)
Additional features but not required:
1. Touch screen
I have stumbled across the T1 Audio T1-8400 but have no idea about this brand. Maybe someone at Cnet can review this product for us.
Enter to win* a free holiday tech gift!
CNET's giving five lucky winners the gift of their choice valued up to $250!