Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Dear Tide

From my inbox:

Dear Tide

I'm writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all through my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best.

About a month ago I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to berate me about how careless I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white blouse. I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out.

After a quick trip to the supermarket, I purchased a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative and to my surprise (and satisfaction) all of the stains came out.

In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I would no longer be considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief!

Thank you, once again, for having such a great product.

Well, gotta go. I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Dear Tide
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Dear Tide
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Very good Snapshot, and welcome to SE.

In reply to: Dear Tide

Collapse -
Hi KP. Snapshot.......

In reply to: (NT) Very good Snapshot, and welcome to SE.

is a very senior member of SE Happy He just doesn't post very much anymore:(
Welcome back Snapshot:)

Collapse -
I've enjoyed Snapshot's many comments in the camera

In reply to: Hi KP. Snapshot.......

forums. I didn't know he was an SE veteran.

Collapse -
Here are some pics he posted a while back:)

Collapse -
Snapshot said

We have two ends with a common link,
With one we sit; with one we think.
Success depends on which we use,
Heads we win, tails we lose.

Happy

Collapse -
A favor please?

I used to have the pic of the Cardinal in your tree in the front yard and somehow I lost it:( Could I talk you into posting that one again? It was one of my favorites that you posted:) Thanks Joe:)

Collapse -
Glenda

In reply to: A favor please?

Collapse -
Much appreciated:)

In reply to: Glenda

Thank you Joe:) I had it as my background on my desktop until the two great grandkids:)After 4 years I think I can take them off again and put the Cardinal back:) Always made a nice way to start my day when I looked at it:)
Would love to see you posting more of your pics in SE I really miss seeing them and you!
Glenda

Collapse -
Larger Picture

In reply to: Much appreciated:)

Collapse -
Thank you, Joe

In reply to: Larger Picture

the larger image does look better:) I still have the pics of the Bluebonnets and red clover, another favorite and the pics of the dogwood trees:) You take some very nice pictures.

Collapse -
I got a good chuckle from the tale ! :-)

Collapse -
I remember

Lily Tomlin doing a sketch about this or something similar. That was back in the late 60's, early 70's. I about rolled on the floor laughing.

Anyone else remember it? Was it on Laugh-In?

--Cindi
Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email the mods

Collapse -
I had forgotten that one! :)

In reply to: I remember

I think it was Laugh In!

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.