1. What is the d:-drive? A hard disk partition, a cd-rom or a mapped network drive?
2. If you doubleclick Windows should execute the command that's shown bold when you right click. What's that command?
3. You write "some of my PC". Does that mean that this same problem occurs on multiple machines? How many? Suddenly? All started at the same time?
4. What changed since it last worked?
5. "No network present or available" (with quotes) gives no hits in google. That makes me suspect that that isn't the exact literary text of the error message. Can you give that, or tell more?
Some of my PC are installed with win98.I m unable to open d drive by double clicking mouse,When i double click d drive ,msg comes No network present or available.I can open the D drive by Right clicking and selecting Open option from menu.Mouse is working fine.Is it virus problem