Mac Applications forum

General discussion

customer barcode label

by oliviahoggarth / June 11, 2012 3:30 AM PDT

I want to make and save customer barcode label. Help to find software

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: customer barcode label
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: customer barcode label
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
All I needed was a font.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / June 11, 2012 6:25 AM PDT
In reply to: customer barcode label
Collapse -
Mac barcode generator
by andrewfyl2 / July 3, 2012 3:10 PM PDT
In reply to: customer barcode label
Collapse -
Odd. Why is that a trial?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 4, 2012 3:41 AM PDT
In reply to: Mac barcode generator

For over a decade I've done this work with just a font.

Collapse -
Barcode Labels
by zenithanthony / July 17, 2012 9:09 PM PDT

hi........i would like to know more about - "How does Barcode Studio version 12.3 prints barcode labels with customized rotations settings and ultimate gives satisfaction customer? Does it easily available with all software? soon waiting for response...

Collapse -
Google is your friend, use it
by mrmacfixit Forum moderator / July 17, 2012 9:48 PM PDT
In reply to: Barcode Labels
Collapse -
barcode labels
by zenithanthony / July 18, 2012 5:46 PM PDT

thanks mrmacfixit.......i have gone through this link and got immense satisfactory knowledge related to this Barcode Studio. But one thing about this software whether it may be easily supportive with 3D barcode symbologies as like with linear and 2D barcode fonts

Collapse -
It does not give me any satisfaction. Why?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 18, 2012 2:51 PM PDT
In reply to: Barcode Labels

Because for me a bar code is a font and I can make labels without anything fancy. Heck we can rotate a font if need be.

I can only guess why others need this studio.
Bob

Collapse -
barcode label
by zenithanthony / July 18, 2012 6:12 PM PDT

hi.......you rightly said but as per the need of the user requirements and industrial need to have gain the benefit of the Barcode Studio(package of all in one functionality with few efforts)

Collapse -
I do industrial!
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 19, 2012 2:34 AM PDT
In reply to: barcode label

One of my apps is on a production line and prints bar codes. The company before me was peddling some barcode SDK, ActiveX and more. My apps used a barcode font without any SDK or ActiveX and didn't add any costs due to licenses. Not only that but the apps are more stable because we don't rely on someone else's SDK.

You may want to consider this the next time you have to deal with bar codes.
Bob

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?