General discussion

Cue Card

I got the Cue Card flashcard program. It works, but we need a program that lets us move the titles of our groups of cards up and down in the list, so that we can keep them in alphabetical order -- because each new group of flashcards has a name that may or may not come in alphabetical order from the previous one.

We also need a program that lets us put the files of our flashcards into folders as we make up more and more groups of flashcards.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Cue Card
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Cue Card
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Wrong forum

This is the wrong forum to seek help. It is used for forum related problems.

Whilst I don't have any options for you about this particular problem myself, I would suggest you repost your question in the Computer Help forum here; http://forums.cnet.com/5204-6122_102-0.html?forumID=44&tag=dir.forum

Please be sure to give details of the system setup you have, and where this Cue Card software was obtained from. It may help others to identify the problem and offer solutions.

Good luck.

Mark

- Collapse -
Cue Card

How do I get my cue card to list my work automatically?

I have windows XP

- Collapse -
See if this helps, link only

CNET Forums