If you looked at them, then you would have written your findings.
My company is looking for a good, in-depth, CRM and workflow software solution to help our company service around 80 clients.
- CRM should have a Financial Advisor/Planning focus
- Affordable for 5-12 users
- High level of Security, specifically meeting SEC regulations
- Outlook integration
- iPhone capability
- Ability to track client relationships with each other (ie: same household) and their other financial professionals (ie, accountants, lawyers, etc)
- Workflow capabilities
- In-depth CRM capabilities (ability to track contact, meeting notes, phone logs and logging emails)
- Ability to see all open tasks and upcoming reminders and meetings in a user-friendly dashboard
- Ability to attach documents and images to client accounts
- Create tasks that can be assigned to multiple users, and once the task is completed it gets removed from EVERYONE's list
- Collaborative document and field editing
- Real-time updating data on all users computers
- Good customer service and training that is reasonable priced
Here are some of the systems we have looked at....
- Salesforce.com for Wealth Managers
- Sugar CRM
Does anyone have ideas about what would be best for us?
Thanks so much!