General discussion

Creating Cab files

Hi. My name is Lloyd Stuber.If anyone knows how to create cab files, for both XP and 98, I would appreciate any help. I am running XP Professional and would like to have the disc in cab files, if possible. I also want to know for Windows 98 as well, as I work on computers as a hobby and it would be much easier to put everyone's Install Disk into cab files. One can either post a reply here or e-mail me at llstuber@shaw.ca with any info. Thanks in advance.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Creating Cab files
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Creating Cab files
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Cab files

Thank you, Stan. I was looking in that site but just couldn't find the right spot. I'll let you know how I make out.

CNET Forums

Forum Info