Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or Here
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
IF not......... could it be........ Zamingo Adware ?
Have a look here:
Well, I admit it, I got sloppy, and after 9 years online and downloading, I got a virus or malware/adware. (Kicking myself on the hour.) It's called cpmsky & adzgalore. I get pop-up ads constantly.
I searched cpmsky, and although there are a ton of hits, nobody seems to be successful at getting rid of it, shy of uninstalling windows and reinstalling it. BUT, before I do this, I thought I would ask ask if anyone here has any suggestions.
I read that others have tried using adware/malware programs, but to no avail.
To make things worse, not only do I have pop-ups all the time, but now I have intermittent music playing all by itself - no program, pop-up or window. (I was prompted to update my Adobe Flash ((probably alware)), and did) Kicking myself even more!
Does anybody have any suggestions?