Speakeasy forum

General discussion

court dates

by madmom / May 18, 2005 4:38 AM PDT

I am having major problems with CPS at this point. Involved in a case for almost 10 months. Have done everything as asked of CPS and then some. feel as almost they are not there for reunification process in which we are in.Was told by CPS that "they" do not know what to do at this pointand that we need to go before a judge to re initiate unsupervised visitiation. Court date is set for June 20th, 2005. I feel I need a sooner court date. Who would I call for a sooner court date? Cps agent informed me that a sooner court date would be called for, but now am being told that it would be a "possibility". I am being treated unfaily, my children are being treated unfairly and are feeling abandoned here. I need help! What do i do. I have called the court house and no luck! would I call maybe the Cps judge? is there justice for me! I'm a very good parent. Very determined to regain my children and yes, we are in the reunification stages, but my honesty with CPS is getting me no where, Where do i go from here? HELP!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: court dates
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: court dates
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I haven't been paying attention
by Jerry562 / May 18, 2005 4:43 AM PDT
In reply to: court dates

other than your question about the foster care home in Texas and I am not familiar with the home or state laws. Sorry I just don't have the background from your profile to help.

Collapse -
Sorry, But I find it hard........
by Glenda / May 18, 2005 6:56 AM PDT
In reply to: court dates

to have any sympathy for you:( As far as I know the reasons children are taken from a parent is neglect, drugs & Alcohol or abuse! Maybe it would help a bit to know why CPS took the children from your care?

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!