Speakeasy forum

Question

Countrys CNETis allowed to play ?

by Nolav1 / October 30, 2012 8:28 PM PDT

Been a CNET watcher now for a year and haven't had any problems with streaming the videos from Youtube but suddenly it can not been watched in my country (Finland )

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Countrys CNETis allowed to play ?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Countrys CNETis allowed to play ?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Re: CNET video's
by Kees_B Forum moderator / October 30, 2012 8:32 PM PDT

I asked the forum manager to comment.

Kees

Collapse -
ANSWER
by Nolav1 / October 31, 2012 12:42 AM PDT
In reply to: Re: CNET video's

Thanks ! The videos are my main source of information to the tech out there today. Finland is not hanging on the tech out there today we usealy get stuff here after 6 month or so.

Collapse -
Hi Nolav1...
by Lee Koo (ADMIN) CNET staff/forum admin / October 31, 2012 2:02 AM PDT
In reply to: ANSWER

Are you streaming video from our site here: http://cnettv.cnet.com/ or directly from YouTube here:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cnet+&oq=cnet+&gs_l=youtube.3..0l10.15778.15778.0.15997.1.1.0.0.0.0.20.20.1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.ko6vgwh5Dbo

What browser are you using and does it work in other browers? And did you recently change or add anything to your browser or system?

Do other videos from YouTube work for you?

What happens when you try to stream the CNET videos? Does it not play?

Some details from you will help narrow down the issue.

Thanks!
-Lee

Collapse -
Hello Lee
by Nolav1 / October 31, 2012 9:42 AM PDT
In reply to: Hi Nolav1...

I always been streaming from the CNET Youtube channel and everything been working perfect!

But today i tried to watch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-OVIcSgjEI&feature=g-all-u
and got something like this : You can not watch this video in your country .

Have not changed my browser since last year and no new extensions to my Google Chrome in a couple of months.

Had to go back on the episodes and watched if the old ones that i have watched work and some of them workt but some didn't.

Now when i clickt the link you posted :http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cnet+&oq=cnet+&gs_l=youtube.3..0l10.15778.15778.0.15997.1.1.0.0.0.0.20.20.1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.ko6vgwh5Dbo

It seems to be working .. ? has not used my computer since i wrote here and suddenly it works fine as normal !

I appreciate the fast response from the forum manager! Now i can countinue my daily stream of the best subscibed channel i have on my Youtube account and spread out the news of CNET Happy

Collapse -
Glad it is working now...
by Lee Koo (ADMIN) CNET staff/forum admin / November 1, 2012 2:21 AM PDT
In reply to: Hello Lee

however it is strange that you would get that notice--are iPads illegal in Finland? Wink

Anyways I'm just glad to see it is working now.

Enjoy it --while you still can! Wink

Cheers,
-Lee

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.