Very nice article!
For most people cellphones are just utilitarian gadgets which help us keep in touch with our near and dear ones. Apart from this, cellphones nowadays can do a multitude of different things-like click pictures, keep you entertained with movies and games, do your chores and shopping, etc. Considering all of these things, there is the limit to the amount of money one will be willing to spend on a phone. However, there are a few people who will go that extra length to buy the most expensive phones they can find. Let us go through some of the most expensive phones around the world.
1. The Diamond Rose iPhone: The Diamond Rose iPhone 32 GB comes with the most expensive price and takes the title of the world’s most Expensive phone’ in 2017. It’s features are same as any iPhone 4s, but the main reason behind the extravagant price ( US $ 82,00,000) of this phone is that it comes attached with 500 pink color diamonds.
2. Gold Sticker iPhone: The Gold Sticker iPhone 3G 32 GB is completely covered in 136 diamonds and 271 grams weight. Now the second reason behind this phone expensive nature it that it’s made through Pure 22 karat Kashmir Gold. The phone’s navigation Home button is made with 7.1 karat Diamond. This phone comes for a whopping US $ 32,00,000
3. The Kings Button iPhone: This phone’s body is covered with 138 precious Diamonds and the navigation home button is made with 6.6 karats beautiful white diamond. It holds 3rd Position in the Top 10 Most expensive phones in the world and it’s starting price is Us $ 2.5 million.
4. Goldvish Le Million: Goldvish Le Million is made through 18k White Gold & 20 karats white Diamonds and was awarded the most expensive phones in France September 2006. This phone is available in two different colors- Golden and White, and a price tag of US $ 1.3 Million
5. The Vertu Signature Cobra: This phone is made with 22 karat Gold and is available in five different designs Like Cobra Signature, Python and Fri kin. This phone costs starting from Us $ 3,10,000 and is available in two different colors- Golden and White.
Be it for the most expensive phone or the cheapest phone, one need to do proper research before committing to a cellphone. There are so many of them to choose from that one can understandably get overwhelmed with the choices. It might be hard to justify the price of a costly phone, however, with that purchase one can be reassured that they have a reliable phone which will last them for years. While for many, it might just seem frivolous, as trends tend to change every year. The decision is onto you!