Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Corporal lotion. What's the equivalent to Beducen?

Whn I was abroad I bought I very good corporal lotion for me and my other half called Beducen. Does anyone know if there is any equivalent here in the USA? The linked to site claimes that it is a Roche product, but the one we have is from Bayer. It may be the "same company, but the mosst important thing is that we are able to find the same thing here in the USA.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Corporal lotion. What's the equivalent to Beducen?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Corporal lotion. What's the equivalent to Beducen?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
maybe search for why you need it

In reply to: Corporal lotion. What's the equivalent to Beducen?

I did not know what you meant by corporal lotion. I started google there and it took me to various sites with different lotions for different needs.

Collapse -
The Beducen

In reply to: maybe search for why you need it

was for sunburn. I burnt myself a little when I was away and it did wonders! I had some really bad burns at my chest and after just a couple of days they were gone thanks to this lotion. That's why I would like to get it again. It moisturized the skin and healed it like no Aloe gel or any other product that I have used here in the US has done. I usually don't get burnt but in this case I forgot to put on sun screen and had my shirt open and walked at the beach in bathing shorts only (I was mainly in cities/towns though) and got some nasty blisters which were cured with this specific lotion.

Collapse -
contact bayer directly-might not be available USA

In reply to: The Beducen

maybe try a pharmacist. I do not blister from the sun, also have avoided direct rays, stay covered for years. I use raw aloe from plants we keep for burns or gels, lotions etc readily available. bon chance'

Collapse -
Thanks WH!

In reply to: contact bayer directly-might not be available USA

It should be BODY lotion and nothing else. I was looking at the bottle where it said "Locion Corporal"...

Collapse -
(NT) glad to hear it was not a "private" lotion <g>,

In reply to: Thanks WH!

Collapse -
LOL!

In reply to: glad to hear it was not a "private" lotion <g>,

I think I'd consult my PCP (not to be confused with the Portuguese Communist Party) about that and not SE... ;^)

Collapse -
(NT) understood,, comrade. end text.

In reply to: LOL!

Collapse -
I suspect that...

.... Bayer sold the lotion to Roche. Either that or there was a merger or buy-out along the line.

Googling Bayer I found references to an aloe vers prduct. Googling LaRoche, references to emolient ones.

The names of the product you are looking for probably are not the same in the US versus overseas. My visits to European chemists bears that out.

If you still have a bottle, I suggest you check out the ingredients for comparison. A pharmacist could help you selct.

Good luck!

Angeline
Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email
semods4@yahoo.com

Collapse -
"A pharmacist could help you selct."

In reply to: I suspect that...

I wil definitely try that! Thanks.

Collapse -
beducen

Drug Nomenclature
Date of monograph revision: 26-Aug-2003; 02-Jul-2004; 25-Jul-2006
Synonyms:

Collapse -
Looks similar to the page I found

In reply to: beducen

Collapse -
(NT) Thank you all for your suggestions and help!

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.