Therefore it makes sense to me that this issue can extend your complaint. What may have to happen to get this to work properly is to code this in VB or VB.NET as a custom application rather than forms.
Myself and my boss have run into a problem that's mind boggling.
We are running windows 2003 server (fully patched) with office 2003 in a citrix enviroment. Exchange 2000 runs our mail and public folder system as it pertains to outlook.
We have set up custom forms to handle our task management in outlook tasks, and at times we want to copy an entire task and paste it into the list, then modify it after. About 60% of the time this works flawlessly, the other 40% the task will copy, but most of the information won't cross over.
Is this a known issue? I know its a very complex problem (because of our uniuqe set-up) but any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
One of the best French door fridges we've tested
A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.