General discussion

Connection

I am getting a pioneer vsx 1019ah-k reciever. I have a C3 klipsch center and def. tech. 7006 fronts. That is all I have hooked up. My center has two sets of pos and neg connecters. Can I Double the power by connecting 2 sets of wires to my center and reciever to get more power to it?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Connection
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Connection
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Do you mean like putting batteries in parallel

to get more available current? I'm going to say the best advise will come from the owner's manual. You don't want to mess up this new receiver. I would say that, unless the two sets of posts come from separate driver circuits, you get no potential power gain.

- Collapse -
(NT) Thank you
- Collapse -
Differnce

Is there a major differnce between the pioneer vsx 1019 and 1020(other than hdmi connectand watts per channel)?

Thank you

CNET Forums

Forum Info