General discussion

connecting different internet connection in to one network

Hi:

I have 5 different internet connection and have 5 different work-groups i want to connect all these connection in to a single domain ,how to set all these internet connection in to one i use dsl connection

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: connecting different internet connection in to one network
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: connecting different internet connection in to one network
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
more details

Going to be hard for anyone to answer without more detail on how things are connected.

From the little you have provided you really have 2 separate issues. The first is how to make the internet connection talk together and the second how to combine work groups.

It is unclear if these are separate location and you want to use the internet to connect them of if they are at the same location and you want to share a internet connection.

Does not pay for me to guess and give a answer to a problem you do not have.

- Collapse -
That's a job for

This one is something you assign to your IT staff. They'll call up Cisco and let Cisco design a solution, cost it out and present it for review and see if your company will pay for it.
Bob

CNET Forums

Forum Info