Connecting an old ethernet computer to Wifi

Discussion is locked
Reply to: Connecting an old ethernet computer to Wifi
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Connecting an old ethernet computer to Wifi
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
Re: WiFi

A Wifi USB-stick, a WiFi PC-card or a WiFi-antenna that goes into your Ethernet connector. If a driver is necessary, be sure there is one for your old PC.

There should be shops in England that sell such.

- Collapse -
Should work

Depends on the quality of the wifi signal.

Before you buy that you might want to check what OS's are supported.

CNET Forums