Question

Connect Sound bar HW- J355 to Nu 8000 TV

I was trying to connect the sound bar HW J355 to my new NU8000 series TV. When I try to configure on the TV settings there is a never ending search for the device and it never appears as a connected device. The service engineer suggested that I connect through an Optical cable, but I am not sure this is the right solution. Is the JW355 not blue tooth compatible with the NU8000 TV?

Discussion is locked

Answer
Follow
Reply to: Connect Sound bar HW- J355 to Nu 8000 TV
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Connect Sound bar HW- J355 to Nu 8000 TV
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I'd avoid Bluetooth.

That is often limited to plain stereo so if HDMI ARC works that usually helps to get rid of the sound bar remote. Optical is good too.

- Collapse -
Answer
Try with the correct input

What is the source that your trying with your sound bar?

For Bluetooth connections with TVs you have to select TV source, the BT source is made for audio devices and cellphones. Try again and lemme know

Post was last edited on May 8, 2019 8:52 PM PDT

CNET Forums

Forum Info