i5 gets my nod for programming.
A10 gets my nod for gamers and programming.
You can find CPUBOSS to compare CPUs but if there is a gamer here, they get the A10 if they can't afford an i5 + GPU laptop.
i want a budget laptop but same time hardware wise up to the mark so i don't have to upgrade it again in next 3-4
My Major task is programming on latest microsoft products namely Windows Azure, VS 2013 and SQL SERVER 2013, IIS.
Budget 30-40 K INR.
Laptops i am looking are ;
1. Lenovo Essential G505S (59-380131) Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graphics) - its costing me
2. Acer Aspire V5 V5-573GV5-573G- Windows 8 - Intel Core i5 (i5 - 4200U, 1.60 GHz, 3 MB) - 39.6 cm (15.6") LED -
16:9 HD - Active Matrix TFT Colour LCD - NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M Up to 2 GB - 6 GB DDR3L SDRAM - 1 TB Serial ATA -
its costing me 45,000 INR
3. HP Pavilion 15 P036tu 4th Gen Intel Core i5 4GB RAM 1TB HDD Win8.1
- Its costing me 45,000 INR.
Why i am liking lenovo
1. I had an old laptop of lenovo 3000N100 from last 7 years and it was awesome, working till date without any
2. Acer its high configuration is although i have to strech my budget ( do i really need this as compare to Lenovo.
3. HP i like its build quality....
I am from india
Please suggest >>>>>