Question

COMPUTER WONT READ CD DISK, OPEN FILES & WORD STARTER

I HAVE WINDOWS 7 AND MY COMPUTER IS A EMACHINE. IT WONT READ THE DISK I PUT IN THE CD ROM, IT WONT OPEN MY WORD FILES AND WORD STARTER WONT OPEN. HELP ME PLEASE MY BOSS IS COMING AND I HAVEN'T GOT HIS LETTER TYPED..

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: COMPUTER WONT READ CD DISK, OPEN FILES & WORD STARTER
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: COMPUTER WONT READ CD DISK, OPEN FILES & WORD STARTER
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: issues

When you see your boss, ask him if he has another computer for you while this one is being repaired.
And also ask him a new keyboard, so you can type more than only CAPITALS. He doens't want his letters written in CAPITALS, does he?

Kees

- Collapse -
Answer
Ask him for a new keyboard first.

Then consider that there are more Word processors today that can edit and create .DOC files than I can possibly list.

Even Google Docs can do in a pinch and no CD required.

BE MORE CREATIVE.
Bob

CNET Forums