- Could you explain what you mean with 'system restore' and 'system recovery'? It's uncommon for system recovery to mention 'back up data'.
- Your data shouldn't show in Program Files. So that's quite OK. Most people store a lot of data (but not all) in their Documents folder. Where were all your data?
- What did you use drive D: for?
- Talking about backup: tell us about your backup routine. Your data should still be in Dropbox or on the DVD's you burned them to.
- And, most important, what's your problem? If you can go into Computer, I'd say you should have working desktop at least. What doesn't work?
Your favorite shows are back!
Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!