- How did he do the factory reset if he didn't have a boot disk?
- What happens if he tries that factory reset again?
- What happens if he resets the BIOS to it's "safe defaults" and boots again?
- What OS does it run? If Windows 10, try to install that from a disk or stick you make with the Windows Media Creation tool.
- Does MSI sell recovery disks for this computer? It seems very new.
My friend bought a used computer I5 6600k, Msi r9 380, 1tb hard drives, 120gb sandisk ssd, Cx600, 16 gb ddr4 ram 2133 MHz, and z170a gaming m3 mobo. The person he bought it from didn't give him the password to the account so he tried to factory renew the computer. During this process I guess something bugged and now the computer just keeps restarting in an endless loop and can only get into the bios. He also doesn't have a boot cd or anything like that.