1. Make it a warranty issue.
2. We had a similar PC in a recent discussion but sorry I don't see it in recent but the member supplied a WEB SPECCY LINK (how will be linked below) and we found a HDD with troublesome results. They unplugged that and it's been about a week without the issue.
3. Just supply the SPECCY so members can look over it for possible causes.
How is at https://www.piriform.com/docs/speccy/using-speccy/publishing-a-speccy-profile-to-the-web
My problem is, my computer (which is brand new) keeps making random and weird freezes. I can't figure out why it occurs and don't know how to solve it. The freezes started already in the first 5 minutes from when i turned the computer after i bought it. The freezes is normally 10 seconds, but can go up to 30-40. The most confusing thing, is that the freezes are so random that i can't seem to find a patern. It freezes in whatever window, game and such (basically all the time). Sometimes i can use my computer for many hours without having one single freeze, other times, i can't even get anything done.
I have tried many things, and looked up many forums, but nothing seems to help. I've rebooted my computer, uninstalled and installed all drivers again, checked the temperature of my harddrives, GPU and CPU which were all fine and bunch of other things.
Now i'm just stuck, not knowing what to do, please help.
- Intel Core i7 9700K / 3.6 GHz Coffee Lake Processor - LGA1151 1
- Toshiba P300 3.5´´ 1TB - 7200rpm 64MB SATA-600 1
- Kingston A400 - 480GB - SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA 1
- Noctua NH-D15 processor-cooler 1
F9368342 CORSAIR RMx Series RM750x - powersupply - 750W 1
- ASUS PRIME Z390-P - motherboard - ATX - LGA1151 Socket - Z390 1
- CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO - 16GB: 2x8GB - DDR4 - 3000MHz - DIMM 288-PIN - CL16 1
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6G (rev. 2.0) - NVIDIA RTX2060 - 6GB GDDR6 - PCI Express 3.0 x16 1