Also, for this to be a problem, you should see damage to carpets and more.
Greetings, Recently had a company 'fog' a product used for the elimination of mold spores, etc within the house. Unfortunately they mistakenly fogged a different product (off label) that for all practical purposes is bleach, 10% Sodium Hypochorite. The fogging also included the 'computer room'. I'm concerned that all my electronics are toast or soon to be given the corrosive nature of the active ingredient. Would appreciate feedback. And yes, I've already run into the street screaming! At this point the company that messed doesn't seem to think there should be an issue with any of our electronics. Any thoughts...….and yes, condolences are welcome!