General discussion

Compatibility with LG Flatron E2250V

I think I screwed up.

I bought an LG Flatron E2250V, which has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080. I have a laptop that can put out 1600x1200 (Lenovo Thinkpad Edge with a Radeon HD3200 graphics card).

When I put it up to that it says 'out of range' and although I've updated all the things I can find to update but it won't go up higher than 1600x1200.

I'm running at 1200x7-something but it's blurry in the middle.

Am, I just screwed or is there any way I can make this setup work? I have also in the house a machine with a Radeon X1600 card in it which also seems to only go up to 1600x1200.

I'm running Windows 7 Professional.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Compatibility with LG Flatron E2250V
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Compatibility with LG Flatron E2250V
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info