General discussion

Common knowledge laptop LCD screen

Laptop LCD can be divided into Glossy and non-Glossy: Glossy highlighted, non-Glossy Scrub's. Customers use more and more are non-Glossy, because it frosted texture is better. Glossy are mostly for office.
Manufacturers of laptop LCD:There are many brands of notebook screen??most companies have the following five kinds of purchases: CMO / AU / LG / Samsung, There are differences between them, the difference mainly in the technology of each brand is different, they are not the same as used in circuit board. But this does not affect them to use it, among which they are general, interface models are the same location, Rose Cable mouth is the same.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Common knowledge laptop LCD screen
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Common knowledge laptop LCD screen
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Common knowledge laptop LCD screen

Desktops are intended to be used in an environment where light and temperature can be controlled, such as an office. Laptops, on the other hand, will be used in non-office enviornments such as a warehouse or motel room with less than optimum available light. Or, sometimes, out in the daylight, on a job at a mining location, where the ambient light would simple drown out the monitor image which has a mirror- like surface rather than a non-glossy surface.

That said, I have always wondered why laptops are not universally available from all manufacturers with light grey or white keys that can be easily seen in low light and a non-glossy surfaced monitor which doesn't reflect every thing back to the user, thereby obscuring the data on the screen.

Why is this?? Why are not different keys and screens available to the buyer for laptops which will be used in less than office environments??

I have never understood this. Does anyone have the answer?

- Collapse -
Actually easy to answer.

I read your post and it seems you want all makers to produce that model for those conditions.

A friend explained it very well. There is a thought that only the perfect car for every job should be made. If that was true we'd all be driving fire trucks.

It's that simple. There are many makers and because of the marketplace you find a variety of machines.

Here's the real problem. Finding your perfect model.
Bob

- Collapse -
To Nick. Posts deleted.

Sorry but I have deleted your posts here and elsewhere in these forums.

Site promotion is not permitted in these forums.

Mark

- Collapse -
Deletion

Oh, sorry, I was just trying to help, the video is free and shows you how to change a screen on a laptop. You don't have to pay anything.

- Collapse -
Nick, post deleted, again.

Your link to the YouTube tutorial has also been deleted. It still advertises and promotes your web site.

In addition, this discussion is not about replacing laptop screens.

Mark

CNET Forums

Forum Info