Combined uplink for TV Channels

Hi Everyone,

i need to confirm about this terminology " Combined uplink for TV Channels". what technology should be used behind this because i have listen this from a person but i didn't get it. Can anyone tell me or help out to elaborate this terminology to better understand it.

Post was last edited on April 22, 2019 2:51 AM PDT

Discussion is locked
Reply to: Combined uplink for TV Channels
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Combined uplink for TV Channels
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
Re: TV
- Collapse -
I'm going to have to know more.

Because I have prior work in various video technologies I might be able to comment but can't because as Kees noted the terms you use are unique to you.

Tell us more about what you are trying to do.

CNET Forums