I have converted your post into a proxy ticket in our support system so that we may better assist you; you should receive an e-mail to let you know that the ticket has been submitted, and another e-mail will alert you to our response, which you may expect within one business day.
In the future, you may submit support tickets directly through our support web site by following these steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your account.
4. From the "Category:" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option, and the "TechTracker General" sub-option.
5. Fill in the subject line and the "Details:" section.
6. Click the "Submit Question" button, and please be sure to follow through to the final confirmation page!
CNET TechTracker Support
On 1/27/2011 I purchased a License to use CNET TecTracker Plus for one (1) year
I have tried REPEATEDLY to Register and Use TecTracker Plus software for Twenty One (21) Days and each time I try to use and Register TecTracker Plus, I receive this error message: "We are currently scanning your system. Content will load soon Please Be Patient"
I previously had a license to use TecTracker PRO (when it was available) and never experienced this problem.
To solve this problem, I would like you to:
1.....Email me Detailed instructions on how to install and use this software.
2.....Extend my one (1) year update from 1/27/2011 to the actual date that your detailed instructions arrive.
3.....If the above is not possible, Please refund my Payment at your earliest convenience. Thank You for your assistance in advance.
Windows 7 PRO operating system