Question

Clone Stamp tool

I need to use clone stamp tool to remove stains and scratches from my photo. Is there any good photo editor contains this feature? The cheaper, the better Happy . Thanks!

I found one called Photo Toolbox. Does anyone know it?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Clone Stamp tool
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Clone Stamp tool
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
(NT) Did you try it?
- Collapse -
Yes, I tried it. Its clone stamp tool works well, and there

<span id="INSERTION_MARKER"> <span id="INSERTION_MARKER"> <span id="INSERTION_MARKER"> Its clone stamp tool works well, and there are some options for the pen. But it's a shareware, the price is $29.9.<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">I'm not good at photo editing, and not so familiar with its other features.
<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">Does anyone use it? Is it worth that price?

- Collapse -
Answer
It's good

I found it's small but very easy to use. It has marquee selection tools, levels tool, clone stamp tool and dodge burn tool. And very fast speed! I purchased one Laugh .

CNET Forums