Question

CISCO RV130

Apr 5, 2018 6:22AM PDT

I am implementing a CISCO RV130 router into a company however I am having a weird problem

When we open Outook there are constant pop ups requesting to install certificate for domains like outlook, Hotmail, yahoo etc. However if we use a different router its fine.

Does anyone have any idea of why this might happen?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: CISCO RV130
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: CISCO RV130
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Outook?
Apr 5, 2018 9:18AM PDT

My guess is the config isn't quite right. Date, time or wrong DNS. But if that's right and matches the other router then check with Cisco for latest firmware and support.

- Collapse -
Issue still occuring
Apr 6, 2018 3:21AM PDT

Thank you for your input, however this didn't seem to fix the issue

- Collapse -
Then back to Cisco.
Apr 6, 2018 8:49AM PDT

There's a defect here. If they can't fix it, then go for a replacement with a working product like you found out by using another router.

CNET Forums

Forum Info