No sense looking at a mobo that your case won't support.
2. Does the mobo support the cpu.
3. Then you get to compare the ports and features.
4. Read the reviews on each card.
I am currently building a new pc with the intel B360 chipset.
The cpu I'm choosing will be one of the following - i5 8400,i5 8500,i5 8600.
8GB ram for now.
The problem is I need to choose one of the following motherboards and I'm unable to decide which one -
1. Gigabyte B360M AORUS GAMING 3
2. Asus TUF B360M-PLUS GAMING
3. Asus ROG STRIX B360-G GAMING
The price difference between these motherboards is negligible from where I live.
Which one do you think is the best option?
Thank you for your help