General discussion

choosing an honest dropshipper

I presently own a website and am looking for an electronic dropshipper. Every time I find one I have checked out I find several people who say they are a scam don't use them. I presently have gifts and collectibles on my sight but the internet is so swamped they aren't selling much. I thought electronics might sell better. But I keep losing money on bad investments. How do I choose a good company to work with.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: choosing an honest dropshipper
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: choosing an honest dropshipper
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: choosing a dropshipper

We've got one sturdy Chinese dropshipping company spamming the forums (and posts by them will be removed, of course).

The general answer to your question "how to find a reliable business partner" is to ask them for references. If you select a company to make your website, you ask them what other websites they designed and have a look at them. If you select somebody to do your bookkeeping probably you choose one recommended by someone you know.

Recommendations on a forum like this practically always can't be checked. They might be real, and just as well they might be a scam. Same, by the way, goes for webshops (I'm not accusing yours at all, it's just a general observation).
So the only good way is to talk to their customers before you select one.

Hope this helps.

Kees

- Collapse -
honest dropshipper

Thanks. Well, my business is legit but you couldn't check on my business through my customers because I can't seem to get any. I am on the search engines and get many hits but either my stuff is to common or I'm not selling the right stuff. I have advertised but even those company's are a scam. Seems everyone gets rich off my business but me.
Thanks again

- Collapse -
dropshipper

if you are interested in retail i do dropshipping on ebay. my business is small but i use http://flowergirlprincess.com . the thing is drop shippers can potentially be a disaster, but Ive never had a problem with this small business. My orders are small so I dont know if that makes a difference. i dont do enough business to be to protective of my 'sources' since what I do is mostly business/hobby, but maybe you will find that a little helpfull.
kiki

- Collapse -
Thanks KiKi

I appreciate the input. Do you or does anyone know about Megagoods.com or droppshipwholesalers.com

- Collapse -
dropshippers

yes and no. i've never used megagoods but I had seen dropshipwholesalers promoted well on ebay for about a year. In the forums there people were saying that the prices were not competitive enough in combination with the ebay fees to be sucessfull. If anyone is interested I am thinking of setting up an affiliate program on my website and offer dropshipping myself. as i posted before the site is http://flowergirlprincess.com . Its pretty busy because its a special niche and the manufacturers I have have been flawlessly reliable for 2 years now. They dont offer droppshipping and because of this I have an insanely large inventory. Its just a thought since I am able to do so. If anyone is interested you are welcome to contact me. Please know I have not yet drop shipped for any one I have only sold wholesale, so Im not an expert. Im just offering to work out an idea if anyone is interested Happy

- Collapse -
Software Dropshipping

Hello, I am currently Looking for customers to drop ship for. I am not a big business by far. But i will offer you high quality service. I have very few items as i am just starting off but i do offer very good profit margins to make good money on eBay. I offer Windows XP sp2 and Windows Xp SP3 those 2 products are gauranteed. Other software i have on hand i will inform you of. Please E-mail me at elecktrostore09@gmail.com and we can communicate about my services. Either through E-mail or by phone. I am not a big business but i will promise you will be satisfied with my service. But please E-mail me for more detailed information. and of any and all questions you may have. I am willing to work at a personal level.

- Collapse -
choosing an honest dropshipper

Edge you. As well as my business legit, but you can not check my business through my customers because I can not see. As will be or. I am in search engine and watch many, but the content is my joint. Together or not sell things right. I have ads, but even these companies are scams. It seems that everyone is rich, but I closed my business.
Thanks again.

CNET Forums