General discussion

Choosing A Web Design Company

How do I choose a web design company for my small business ? Please help !!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Choosing A Web Design Company
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Choosing A Web Design Company
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
That's not enough to choose.

You may want to tell more but time and time again I use go daddy for some very simple reasons. Mostly because it offloads and avoids that small business having to learn about HTML and more.

- Collapse -
That's a loaded questions :)

By moonriseproductions:

Noone could answer that without knowing what the site's for, will you need ecommerce functionality, how many pages, do you need to be able to edit it yourself or will it remain fairly static, etc. etc.

If you can give us more information perhaps readers will be able to help out a bit more. Happy

Of course - after 2 months you may have made a decision. If so, hopefully it was the right one. If not - let us know more details.

---
No self promotion please.
~Sovereign

Dave
Moonrise Productions custom web design company for any sized business.

- Collapse -
Post deleted. Advertising.

I've just deleted two posts, one here and one in the Test forum by a web designer member.

The post in the Test forum was a test for the post here, and both included a link to the member's web site. That contravenes forum rules.

In any case, 'this' thread is dated 2008, so the post I deleted here served no purpose.

Mark

- Collapse -
Data Infovision

Well,It's not tough enough. I can suggest you but give me some more details, about your site features, specifications and other things , which you want to be in your site.

CNET Forums

Forum Info