Tip

Check out these HD hints, tips, cures

The link should provide some help to basic HD problems to include recovery or simple boots. Be warned, attempts to save data may produce the final breakdown or not, it all depends. Let's hope the outcome is in your favor.

http://www.hirensbootcd.org/200-ways-to-revive-a-hard-drive/

You can also use the Hiren CD in order to attempt repairs on various PC problems or issues. good luck -----Willy Happy

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Check out these HD hints, tips, cures
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Check out these HD hints, tips, cures
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I unlocked the sticky post so you can add that!

I'll open it for a short time for you Willy.
Bob

- Collapse -
(NT) Done and thanks
- Collapse -
Tada.

Wait, that's someone else that writes that.
Bob

- Collapse -
Thanks

Thanks for the link and post Happy

- Collapse -
Addenum

If one should get the Hiren's CD file, checkout the miniXP operation. This alone is a beautiful feature which doesn't need the user become Linux knowledgeable. Typical windoze user will greatly appreciate this feature. -----Willy Happy

- Collapse -
I'll make a deal for you.

If you want to add this to your post in the sticky, use "Windows" when you post it.
Bob

- Collapse -
200 ways?

Looks like it beats the 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover, great as it was.

CNET Forums