TOP 10 INDICATORS THAT YOUR EMPLOYER HAS CHANGED TO A CHEAPER HEALTH CARE PLAN
10) Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
9) Directions to your Doctor's office include "Take a left when you enter the trailer park."
The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
7) The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Roto-Rooter.
6) The only item listed under Preventative Care Coverage is "An apple a day.
5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
4) "The patient is responsible for 200% of out of network charges,"
3) The only expense covered 100% is "embalming."
2) Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M's on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE JOINED A VERY CHEAP HEALTH CARE PLAN:
1) You ask for Viagra, and they give you a Popsicle stick and duct tape.
Have a great Friday, all
We are giving away 'Black Panther' swag!
Four lucky readers will be taking home *Marvel*ous "Black Panther" prizes, including magazines autographed by the King of Wakanda himself! Giveaway ends Feb. 25, 2018.