Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Charles Rangel, out of touch Chairman

by critic411 / September 20, 2008 12:28 AM PDT
http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/2008/09/rangel-writes-few-checks-to-irs-then.html

How many regular people have to hire a forensic accountant to figure out your finances?

""Last July, the Republican Party declared guerrilla war against Democrats and since then has made every effort to smear me and members of my party," Rangel wrote in the letter.

"My record in the Ways and Means Committee and 38 years in Congress is unassailable, so they've pried into my private life and used insinuation and half-truths to write stories that sell papers," Rangel wrote."

"Oh, so exposing criminal wrongdoing is smearing someone?"

Blame someone else. NO ACCOUNTABILITY !!!
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Charles Rangel, out of touch Chairman
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Charles Rangel, out of touch Chairman
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Holy Smokes! Insinuation?
by Kiddpeat / September 20, 2008 3:11 AM PDT

The dastardly brutes! I'm sure glad we don't have a lot of insinuation here in SE.

Collapse -
Democratic Rep. Rangel Calls Palin 'Disabled'
by EdHannigan / September 20, 2008 3:23 AM PDT
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/rangel_palin/2008/09/19/132673.html

Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., already in trouble for tax problems, called Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin "disabled" on Friday, and then quickly retreated and said he misspoke saying he meant "disadvantaged."

Republicans called it a new low for the 78-year-old chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.

Asked during an interview with New York's WCBS-2 television why Democrats seem afraid of Pailin's popularity, Rangel replied: "You got to be kind to the disabled."
About time for ol' Charlie to go I think.
Collapse -
Yeah, I just saw that on CNN
by Josh K / September 20, 2008 5:13 AM PDT

Rangel's been around for ages and people may tend to vote for him just because of that, but he's had me slapping my forehead for several years.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!