Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Chapter 8 excerpt from UNFIT FOR COMMAND

by Edward ODaniel / September 2, 2004 8:51 AM PDT
?My plan was that on the last day at a certain time, probably 11:30 or 2:30 (either right before or after lunch), we would go into the offices?in our schedule with our congressmen, we would schedule the most hard-core hawks for last?and we would shoot them all. . . I was serious. . . ?

SCOTT CAMIL
VVAW leader and Kerry companion to June, 1971 Cavett Show debate; discussing his February, 1971 and November, 1971 formal assassination proposal voted down by VVAW. University of Florida Oral History Program Interview of Scott Camil, Oct. 20, 1992

http://www.learnedhand.com/kerryunfit8.htm

also has links to chapters 3, 5, and 6 and Kerry's own "The New Soldier". This is a MUST READ in view of his claims of being such a hero now.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Chapter 8 excerpt from UNFIT FOR COMMAND
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Chapter 8 excerpt from UNFIT FOR COMMAND
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Chapter 8 excerpt from UNFIT FOR COMMAND
by Diane Harrison / September 2, 2004 12:57 PM PDT

The darned bookstores out here claimed there was some kind of a snafu with the publisher and that it is not out here yet. When did it hit stores near you?

Collapse -
Re: Chapter 8 excerpt from UNFIT FOR COMMAND
by Edward ODaniel / September 3, 2004 6:11 AM PDT

Hi,

I ordered early through the NewsMax site. A friend got his recently through Amazon considerably cheaper.

Since I don't like to simply take others word when I can check for myself, I also got a copy of Kerry's "Tour of Duty" by Brinkley ( just a cheap used copy available here ). It is amazing how Kerry's own words are his own worst enemies. The crew of the Gridley wasn't too happy with the "Tour of Duty" Book either"

When I read ?Tour of Duty?, I became concerned because the material on Kerry?s time on GRIDLEY appeared in many instances to be exaggerations and in some cases figments of an overactive imagination.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.