General discussion

Changed Orientation of Computer Screen

Someone please help me! My child has someone managed to changed the orientation of my pc screen from portrait to landscape by pressing a variety of keys at the same time. Instead of reading things from left to right, things appear from bottom to top! What the heck? My operating system is Windows XP. Thanks for any help.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Changed Orientation of Computer Screen
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Changed Orientation of Computer Screen
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Fixed It

I rotated the view back by hitting ctrl, alt, and the down arrow. Voila!! Whoo Hoo!!

- Collapse -
Congratulations.

Scary, isn't it when you see that for the first time. Happy

My advice would be to lock your child up in a cell somewhere and just throw in some food every so often, but some may think that's a little extreme, Devil

Mark

CNET Forums

Forum Info