General discussion

cell phone coverage rating map

What a waste of data bits, I tried to get info for the island of Kauai, HI and basically get nothing of any use. What's with this?? the Hawaii are populated and it is sad Cnet can not get up and running with good info

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: cell phone coverage rating map
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: cell phone coverage rating map
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Ohh FFS

Maybe you'd like to hear me whine that CNET only has maps for America and American carriers, nothing for Australia. I didn't think so. Get over it.

- Collapse -
interesting thought

guess 'expressing' an opinion can be viewed as whining or just speaking my mind.
bottom line is I expected more from a quality company like Cnet.

tough luck for the down under crowd that you are also LEFT OUT,

CNET Forums

Forum Info