* using different brands of discs, with different speed rating;[and stick to that.]
* Burning at a slower speed;
* Cleaning the lens of the burner;
* testing before burning so you do not create coasters;
* putting in a disc only when the program asks you to, not before.
* downloading and installing the latest upgrades or version, if any.
What is the error message in full, if any ?
Your burner may be wearing out. Time for a new one ?
I am using cdburnerxp to burn my cd's, I have not had any problems until lastnight
When I get ready to burn I put a new disc in and hit the burn button, in a few seconds a box shows up telling me to insert a new disc. I wasted 4 disc's trying to burn.
I am using a dell vista home basic. I wonder if anyone could tell me what might be the problem
I am using memorex cd-r 52x700mg.