Headphones & Mp3 Players forum

General discussion

CCH AutoBaby Help

by ralphizzle / June 27, 2005 11:51 AM PDT

Hi, I have a problem with my cch auto baby mp3 player, I got this mp3 for free with my cellphone, I uploaded music in it, but now I'm trying to add more musics but when I put it in the usb it only charge but I can't see the "f:/" in my computer or it doesn't say "new device detected" like the first time I used it.. can someone please help me by replying here or emailing me at: ralphizzle@hotmail.com

thx.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: CCH AutoBaby Help
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: CCH AutoBaby Help
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Auto baby is full with problems
by xelonth / July 11, 2005 11:48 PM PDT
In reply to: CCH AutoBaby Help

I got it with my cell too...
its kinda weird and sometimes doesnt work properly.. anyways make sure its in the ON position, or connect it directly to the USB port without the cable (sometimes when its conected with the cable it will charge but not upload cuz the cable might be broken), or reintall drivers...

Collapse -
no drivers.
by ralphizzle / August 1, 2005 3:23 PM PDT

hey man, I don't have the drivers.. where can I download them ? (i'm running windows XP)

Collapse -
auto baby drivers
by untitled10101 / September 22, 2005 1:49 PM PDT
In reply to: no drivers.

i dont think there is a need of the drivers. Just use it as a disk drive. It easier that way...

Collapse -
Help - I damaged my Autobaby CD
by mabsrahman / May 3, 2006 12:43 PM PDT
In reply to: auto baby drivers

Help anyone who has an autobaby - I acidentally cracked my autobaby cd with the tools and drivers and stuff on it and now I am not able to format my player to free up it's memory. Can anyone help me by making me a copy of their cd. The company who made the autobaby is no longer available for any help.

Thanks SuzanneK

Collapse -
How to Fix CCH Autobaby
by PJ_Azzopardi / October 1, 2010 9:12 AM PDT
In reply to: CCH AutoBaby Help

All right I finally figured the whole thing out. The CCH company sells a defective WIRE!!! If you really wish to install songs on the cheap mp3, I suggest that you buy a different usb extension cord. I did this and now my mp3 works perfectly.
Hope this helps.
PJ

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?