Many laptop owners are unaware that we need the canned air to the vents every few months to keep the vents clear. Your issues might be some software or malware but I'm leading with a question.
Second. What did you scan with? Grif has a list at this link:
Finally the restore image can swing me back to my first question and think about other hardware faults but let's hear about that canned air.
For some time I have issues causing sudden slow down, shivering sound, caper picture etc
This can happen when playing music from HD or online, when playing a movie or playing a game like windows hearts in which the cards simply goes slow.
I have noticed that in many cases, if not in all cases, at the same time it seems that the CPU usage jumps dramatically, sometimes up to 70%-80%.
Sometimes when it happens, I can see a program that consumes at least 20 - 30% CPU, but each time it is different program.
Also in most cases if I open Window's task manager, to check the running process and their CPU & RAM usage, I don't really see that the CPU is really working hard,
as sometimes the most heavy process takes maybe 20% CPU (chrome, uTorrent, VS, etc) and all the other do not really sums up to 80%.
I scanned the machine for viruses and other stuff - nothing found.
Cleaned tmp files, registry, internet files etc. nothing changed.
Eventually I restore an old image made few mounts ago when the laptop worked beautifully. Didn't help.
Due to this fact I came to conclusion that this is a hardware issue.
I considered tools to test the machine hardware performance.
I tried PC Wizard - but I do not really know to "understand" the results, or even what test is relevant.
Need some suggestion to better diagnose the problem.
The Lenovo T410 laptop has a dual core Intel I5 cpu and 8G ram, and installed with Win 7 x64 bit