1. A link to your player's user manual. A model number may not do here as that would have me searching and well, let's have you just supply that.
2. Has it ever worked?
3. I did see a model that only took the MP3 on memory card or stick.
4. Burn on CDR (nothing else!) and burn at 2x tops.
5. Forget folders for the first test.
6. We don't know if the session is closed. All players I know only support single session.
I used ImgBurn to copy my MP3 music files to CD. My car stereo can play mp3 format files.
When i put my CD in it says error. It won't play. It hasn't copied properly.
From ImgBurn i selected Write folders/files to disc.
Isn't this the correct option to copy my mp3 folder to the cd?
Should I just copy the mp3 files and not the folder which contains the mp3 files?
How do i copy my mp3 folder as mp3 format so my car stereo player can play the mp3?
I also have subfolders in the mp3 folder which has the mp3 files.
I don't want to copy it as audio cd as mp3 will fit more tracks onto the cd.