Run the complete CHKDSK /F /X on all drives?
Did you move to as clean a Windows as you can? Such as uninstalling Webroot, etc?
How about malware scans?
Finally, how did you uninstall those Nvidia drivers? I use DDU but never let Microsoft deal me drivers beyond the initial install. More at https://www.howtogeek.com/233115/the-only-way-to-safely-update-your-hardware-drivers-on-windows/
If the above fails, I'd just go to Bleepingcomputer since they use another set of tools.
OS: Windows 10, 64 bit. Version 1803 Build 17134.165
Windows is on the SSD (C:/) and most programs files and personal files are on the HDD (F:/). I would really hate to wipe the HDD.
Currently I cannot update any of the drivers that show up in Windows Update and I cannot get the "2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4467682) (2)" I get Error 0x800703f1. I have tried:
1. Updating through windows updater and manually
2. Windows update troubleshooter. I've even gotten everything green in the troubleshooter although most times it says "Potential Windows Update Database error detected.
3. Run sfc scannow (never finds anything)
4. Disabled antivirus (Webroot)
5. Uninstalled all NVIDIA drivers
6. Ran the DISM
7. Reset windows update components
When all that failed I tried to reset the PC keeping my files which failed. I then tried to reset the PC deleting everything which failed again. I don't have a restore point for my computer unfortunately. I have run out of ideas to try and I feel like most of what I come across from Google I've already attempted.