"It's probably a waste absorber issue.
A fix from FixYa Support:
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. Green led should be on
3. While holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, click "Resume" button for two times and release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then soon click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again
Hope this helps."
Remember this is a simple reset and will not change said cause of the issue. I'll let Canon explain what to be done next.
Tried to print and this error code appeared. Any suggestions on how I could fix it myself? Or should I take it to get fixed? Or just buy a new one? Printer is 1 year 1 month old. Thank you for any help you can give me.