Question

Cannot Play pls Files In WMP w/Vista Business....

Hello I have a Lenovo T61 laptop with Vista business and I Am having a challenge with playing pls files in WMP.

I have tried using such programs as openplsfiles and a few others without any success.

The error message: Windows media player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

The main radio station I want to listen to is: <span id="INSERTION_MARKER">http://www.njn.net/radio/
<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">
Any recommendations which anyone has, is very welcomed!

TIA - bo1953

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Cannot Play pls Files In WMP w/Vista Business....
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Cannot Play pls Files In WMP w/Vista Business....
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
You're right
- Collapse -
Bob - Thanks..

Yes, you are correct, it is not listed. There are click throughs to openplsfiles program.. which I have tried.

Thanks for your input! Very much appreciated.

SamuelS

- Collapse -
Answer
Yep....
- Collapse -
Yep....

Griff,

Thanks... the list did not contain anything for WMP.

I appreciate your input.

Warmest regards - SamuelS

CNET Forums