General discussion

Can't find PC Share manager for Series 7 LED LCD 46" TV

HELP....pleeeease I can't find where to download the PC Share manager for Series 7 LED LCD 46" TV. Please email me the link as I can't find it on Samsung website at all and would like to access my PC. I have bought the Samsung dongle and it can see my computer but no files Sad. I've enabled the UPnP on the router.
Also, how do I register for Facebook please?
Thankyou sooooo much for your help but the last couple of days we've had no success.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Can't find PC Share manager for Series 7 LED LCD 46" TV
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Can't find PC Share manager for Series 7 LED LCD 46" TV
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Can't find PC Share manager for Series 7 LED LCD 46" TV

gabby5558,

What's the model number for your TV?

--HDTech

- Collapse -
thanks but need new help now...sorry

Ok...thanks. I've since found the PC Share Manager....followed ALL the instructions and the TV can see my computer but says that no files are loaded!!!! Sad I've also allowed my firewall to accept PC Share manager.
My Tv is UA46C7000WF
I do run W7 64bit
Thank you soooo much.

- Collapse -
ALL OK

I'm done.....I can't access my Pc from media and choose my PC but I now can from the SOURCE on remote???? It's only taken 2 days of constantly trying absolutely everything!! For those having problems, download the DivX, follow all instructions on the PC Share Mangr and try different buttons on the remote...*phew*

CNET Forums

Forum Info