To search for hidden files.
To enable the viewing of Hidden files follow these
1. Close all programs so that you are at your
2.Double-click on the My Computer icon.
3. Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
4. After the new window appears select the View tab.
5. Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Display
the contents of system folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section
select the radio button labeled Show hidden files
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled
Hide file extensions for known file types.
8. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled
Hide protected operating system files.
9. Press the Apply button and then the OK button and
shutdown My Computer.
10. Now your computer is configured to show all
I have downloaded CDMaster32 to convert licensed WMA file to burn on a dvd. I have a new system with XP and plenty of ram and harddrive space.
Problem: I can't find the file in my system. I have done search and can't find file anywhere. Am able to download other things and open without any problems.
Can you help.?